Thank you for visiting!
There is almost nothing better than knowing your work and passion are appreciated by others.
All photos on this site are available digitally with or without watermark and available as prints, some limited, also with or without watermark. Please read below for details and conditions.
All of the photos on this site are available as prints and can be printed on any number of high quality media - metal, acrylic, canvas, archival paper, metallic paper, etc. However, I am a huge fan of printing on metal as I believe it offers, in most cases, the best medium for displaying my photos with greatest impact, ease and value. Therefore, all of the photos listed in the Store have 'metal' as the default media and prices reflect such.
Commercial Use and Licensing
‘Commercial Use’ of images online or offline is defined very broadly and is determined based on the context in which the image is used.
'Commercial Use' is not dependent upon tax-filing status or whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of images is allowed only if expressly granted by Jeff A McBride Photography. All commercial uses require a licensing fee. The fees for all commercial use & licensing start at $250 USD and are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, social media, etc.
- Distribution Size – The number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 month, 1 year, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
Sample Use Requiring A Copyright License:
- Marketing campaigns - including, but not limited to, social media campaigns.
- Fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity.
- Website containing ads or paid products of any kind.
- Social media posts driving traffic (with use of my photos) to revenue generating websites of any kind.
- Social Media posts containing my photos and links to any revenue generating website.
- Blog posts containing my photos and revenue generating ads on the same website.
Please include as much information as you have, using the criteria above, when making contact via the following email: email@example.com
Photo Sharing and Attribution
All of my photography is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
You are Free to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
Under the Following Conditions
- Attribution — If you wish to use/share any of my work for non-commercial purposes, please credit Jeff A McBride AND the link back to www.jeffamcbride.com DIRECTLY next the picture so it can be easily seen. (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may NOT use any photos or content contained on this website for commercial purposes without prior permission from me, Jeff McBride. See below for commercial usage & licensing. Commercial usage includes using any of our pictures or content to drive traffic to any website or platform that generates revenue of any kind. Reference Commercial Usage Section above.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Examples of Non-Commercial Usage
None of the following can generate revenue of any kind to be considered non-commercial. This includes but is not limited to ads, affiliate links, and paid products. Simply stated, if you make money from any source tied to the platform where you share my photos, it’s considered commercial. Reference the Commercial Usage Section above for complete details.
- Blog Post describing a trip or destination.
- Online article discussing photography.
- A website for a school project.
- An individual using an image as a desktop background for the computer monitor.